Jack & Jill is affiliated with the Child Studies Department at Bates Technical College. Each family is responsible for earning a minimum of 8 parent education credits to remain in good standing with the school. This number is prorated for families who enroll mid-year. Some examples of parent education credit opportunities include:
- Participating in family events (ex: Trunk or Treat, Junior Daffodil Parade, Jack & Jill Auction)
- Attending Quarterly parent shares with our Bates Coordinator
- Completing parent trainings
- Attending a school board meeting
- Participating in Bates sponsored events
A list of parent education credit opportunities is available at orientation and updates are posted throughout the year.